The SQL Developer position at Rock-Pond Solutions fulfills a critical role in the development of Business Intelligence solutions that facilitate powerful information to healthcare providers in the Home Infusion, Specialty Pharmacy, and HME/DME industries. The position focuses on the full life cycle development of Business Intelligence solutions that meet the needs of Rock-Pond’s customers. Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, a high energy personality, and are able to work in a fast-paced, rapid development environment while maintaining the highest level of quality. The position requires you have T-SQL experience utilizing Microsoft's SQL Server platform. Your T-SQL experience should be foused on writing SQL queries designed to extract information from complex data structures for the purposes of developing reports, dashboards, business intelligence cubes, and data extracts. The ability to communicate effectively with members of the Products, Services, and Management teams are key components for success in this role.
- Develop high performing T-SQL queries against Microsoft SQL Server databases that contain complex data structures for the purpose of powering reports, dashboards, business intelligence cubes, and data extracts.
- Develop SQL Server functions, stored procedures, and views.
- Utilize T-SQL queries to build business intelligence content for Rock-Pond's products that match provided specifications.
- Understand complex relational database structures, including the ability to learn the functionality of the applications that are connected to those data structures.
- Utilize SAP's Crystal Reports designer to create and maintain reports that exist within Rock-Pond's products.
- Ensures timely resolution of defects that are identified.
- Performs comprehensive developer level testing prior to release for additional internal and external testing.
- Communicates explainations of work clearly and completely to members of Rock-Pond's team.
- 2+ years in development/engineering role utilizing T-SQL for the purposes of powering business intelligence content.
- Mastery of analytical and problem-solving skills.
ABOUT ROCK-POND SOLUTIONS: Rock-Pond is well respected in our industry, has significant growth potential and provides health benefits, 401k and a fun/challenging work environment. If you have experience with business intelligence product sales or support or if you have experience in home health care, specifically the home infusion industry, this could be a home run for you.
Apply today at email@example.com