The Business Analyst\SQL Developer position at Rock-Pond Solutions fulfills a critical role in the development of Business Intelligence solutions that facilitate powerful information to healthcare providers in the Home Infusion, Specialty Pharmacy, and HME/DME industries. The position focuses on the full life cycle development of Business Intelligence solutions that meet the needs of Rock-Pond’s customers. Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, a high energy personality, and are able to work in a fast-paced, rapid development environment while maintaining the highest level of quality. The position requires you to be able to work with and communicate with the customer on a regular basis. The ability takes a project from design to implementation with key focuses on writing statements of work, SQL code, report development and support documentation. This position requires a wide range of technical development, design, and multitasking skills. The ability to communicate effectively with members of the Products, Services, and Management teams are key components for success in this role. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Strategy and Planning
- Create comprehensive technical design specifications.
- Provide accurate estimates for development timelines and budgets.
Analysis, Design, and Development
- Collaborates with technical and non-technical external contacts to produce and support custom built projects.
- Designs and develops high quality, high performing data SQL queries.
- Executes complete life cycle for custom projects.
- Ensures timely resolution of defects that are identified.
- Performs comprehensive developer level testing prior to release for additional internal and external testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years in development/engineering role utilizing T-SQL.
- 3+ years’ experience with database design including relational databases, constraints, stored procedures, functions, and optimization.
- Mastery of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work with customer to design solutions and provide documentation.
- Reporting/Business Intelligence experience with building functional reporting, dashboards and cubes
- Experience designing reports in Crystal Reports Designer.
- Experience designing OLAP cubes using SQL Server Analysis Service
ABOUT ROCK-POND SOLUTIONS: Rock-Pond is well respected in our industry, has significant growth potential and provides health benefits, 401k and a fun/challenging work environment. If you have experience with business intelligence product sales or support or if you have experience in home health care, specifically the home infusion industry, this could be a home run for you.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org