Rapidly growing Rock-Pond Solutions www.rock-pond.com seeks a world class customer account representative to join the team as a Product Specialist. The position will be responsible for the implementation, training and support of Rock-Pond products along with developing, enhancing and maintaining customer relationships.
In this position, you will :
Manage relationships with internal/external resources contributing to the development and maintenance of training resources and delivery platforms. Perform implementation and training of the Rock-Pond products and provide customer service and support to manage all customers in their use of the products. NOTE: This is primarily a customer training and education role with the ideal candidate having experience with over the phone training and teaching how to utilize software. Other duties as assigned.
Primary Job Functions :
Manage communications with stakeholders both internal and external. Negotiate and drive implementation projects to completion within an assigned timeline. Manage multiple implementation projects concurrently, handle incoming calls and email and deliver on goals and timelines with high efficiency, adaptability, productivity and willingness to “do what it takes” to get the job done.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with an accredited university or equivalent of 5 years’ experience in customer support roles
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Knowledge of instructional curriculum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary attention to organization and detail
- Experience in training remote for software products
- 3 years’ training, instructional or testing experience
- Project management experience
- Experience in healthcare topics
- GoTo Meeting/Webinar, remote assistance platforms
- Demonstrated planning & organization skills with the ability to think ahead, conceptualize and plan
- HME, Home Infusion or SPRx background and software experience
About Rock-Pond Solutions Rock-Pond Solutions is a different kind of company. We build powerful business intelligence tools that track KPIs, metrics, and other key data points relevant to a pharmacy, department or specific process. Through the use of reporting, dashboards, analytic cubes and data movement tools Rock-Pond simplifies complicated data sets to provide end users to get more value out of their data, consolidate multiple data points and align their organization.
Our offices are based in Conway, AR and the position is not eligible for telecommuting. We offer a competitive salary with full package of benefits. If you thrive in a fast-paced, varied work environment with a tightly-knit, highly dedicated team.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org