The Administrative Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to ensuring efficient and effective office operations as well as providing administrative support to the Management Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures operation of shared office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Assist the management team in a number of duties as required
- Create, compile and update a variety of reports, meeting schedules and communication
- Process sale contracts, update account information and other operational duties.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating group meetings, both on and off-site
- Assist in a variety of special projects as appropriate
Skills & Specifications:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work with confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organization skills, including the ability to multi-task
- An Associate’s degree in a related field
- GED will be considered only if accompanied with work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Required Experience Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
ABOUT ROCK-POND SOLUTIONS
Rock-Pond is well respected in our industry, has significant growth potential and provides health benefits, 401k and a fun/challenging work environment. Rock-Pond Solutions is an equal opportunity Employer.